SteadyGim3 EVO Gopro 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal
The SteadyGim3 EVO Gopro 3-Axis Steadycam handheld gimbal allows you to use your GoPro to shoot smooth video easily and share your life with your relatives and friends. The 3-axis gimbal stabilizes pitch, roll, and yaw giving you a super stable shot. This will quickly become one of your must-have travel items. The SteadyGim3 GoPro 3-axis Handheld Gimbal is designed for the GoPro 3 or 3+ cameras. This gimbal comes pre-configured and ready to use (after some very basic assembly) for the ultimate in professional–quality stabilized video without any complex steady-cam rig. The gimbal is able to stabilize pitch, roll, and yaw axes. Another great feature of the handheld grip is that it includes rechargeable batteries that fit neatly inside the handle to power the SteadyGim3 GoPro 3-axis handheld gimbal. There are thumb buttons on the handle that you can use to change the operation modes and pitch angle and roll angle of the gimbal. You can set the gimbal to the “follow” mode where the pitch and yaw angles will follow the subject being filmed (in a smooth motion as you move the gimbal handle, or in “heading lock” mode where the gimbal will force the camera to point in a specific compass direction regardless of the angle changes of the gimbal handle.
Video link of SteadyGim3 EVO:www.youtube.com/embed/o_nkmFbT8cg by Michael P
– Hidden wires routed through gimbal frame
– GoPro chargeable directly from gimbal power
– 7-12 hours of extended battery life
– Longer field use without charging/changing batteries
– Lightweight, easy to carry, and simple to use
– Thumb screws enable quick-release of camera bracket
– Non-GUI interface; plug-and-play ready
– Electronic slow-down for “follow” mode on both Yaw and Pitch axes.
– Equipped with four rechargeable batteries and one battery charger. Each battery type is 18650, and rated 3.7 volts @2000mAh.
– Compatible with the Lumenier Layer Lens protection for GoPro Hero 3.
– Supports Remote Control
– Supports adding GoPro LCD BacPac to camera
– Supports extended battery types to work for longer periods
– High torque motors for better gripping power.
– No judder or jerking in 360-degree rotation.
– Heading Following Mode – Pitch and roll locking, smooth heading rotation that follows the direction of the gimbal handle.
– Heading and Pitch Following Mode – Roll locking , smooth heading and pitch rotation that follows the direction of the gimbal handle.
– Locking Mode – Heading, pitch, and roll locking.
Included in Package:
– SteadyGim3 EVO Gopro 3 axis Handheld Gimbal
– USB Updater
– 18650 battery Charger
– 2 x 18650 Rechargeable 3.7v batteries (2000mAh each cell)
– Camera holder
– M2.5x9mm thumb screws x 2pcs
– M2.5 x 19mm thumb screws x 2pcs
– GoPro charge cable x 1
– Battery extension tube x 1
1) Turn on the gimbal by pressing the on/off button on the bottom of the handle.
2) Quickly place the handle on a stable hard surface and keep still. The battery indication light will start to blink four times repeatedly.
3) Before turning on the stabilization using the mode button hold the up button for 1 second. Watch the amber mode light on the back of the roll motor. The light will now blink three times repeatedly.
4) Press the down button and hold for 1 second. The amber mode light on the back of the roll motor will now turn off.
5) Initialization is now complete.
6) Press and hold the mode button until the gimbal comes to life. Gimbal is now ready to use.
Note: If pressing the up button for 1 second does not light up the amber light try reversing the sequence and hold the down button first.