SP Racing F3 Flight Controller-Cleaflight（deluxe）
Cleanflight can be used on multirotor aircraft and fixed-wing aircraft, it supports a variety for shapes and motor counts, not limited to quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, tricopters and planes. Cleanflight is Open-Source flight controller software which is 32-bit version of the original 8-bit MultiWii code.
- Better coding practices and introducing tests, easier to maintain and for future development. (Dominic has software development background)
- Many bugs fixed from Baseflight.
- Supports more flight controllers, including CC3D, CJMCU and Sparky.
- Supports OneShot ESC and more than 8 RC channels.
- Additional PID controllers that uses floating point arithmetic operations. (now has 3 built-in PID Controllers)
- Many more features such as RGB LED strip support, Autotune, In-flight PID tuning with your radio, blackbox flight data logging etc.
The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight to be more capable than the previous-generation STM32F1-based boards after hearing feedback from the Cleanflight users, contributors and top-pilots.
-36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
-Weight ~6 grams
-STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
-High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
-MS5611 barometer (Deluxe only)
-HMC5883 compass (Deluxe only)
-2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
-8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
-2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports
-1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage
-1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for buzzer
-1x 4pin JST-SH socket for I2C
-1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- The SPRacingF3 builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly like it’s on rails.
- Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors – all at the same time!
- The SPRacingF3 runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
Tiny and lightweight
- The SPRacingF3 has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes and weighs just 6 grams.
- On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder – optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
- The SPRacingF3 has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time.
- Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
Broad RC receiver Support
- Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs – great for orientation, racing and night flying.
- Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
- I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.